Black Business cards are printed on brand-new exclusive stock, super strong and hard uncoated black paper.
This thick and smooth texture is one of the most luxurious card stock.
Card stock: Black paper uncoated, Smooth
Paper weight: 260lb / 700gsm
Printing: Letterpress or foil printing only (No CMYK)
Turnaround: 10~12 Business days.
Foil stamping is using a heated plate to print metallic foil or pigment foil to the surface of the business card.
Foils come in a wide selection of colors (Gold, Silver, Copper, White, Black, Red, Blue, and Green).
- We require vector graphics with fonts converted to outlines
- Minimum font size is 6pt, and minimum line weight is .25pt
- No large solid areas printing
- If foil stamping or letterpress plate is over 3 square inches, we will charge an extra fee.
We use metallic inks (Gold & Silver) only on Black card stock.
Blind debossing is letterpress printing without ink and the depth of impression alone defines the artwork.
- Edge painting is a process by which color is applied to the edges of business cards.
- We recommend metallic inks (Gold, Silver, & Copper) on black card stock