Card stock: Dark Grey, Light Grey Paper
Paper weight: 260lb / 700gsm
Printing: Letterpress or foil printing only (No CMYK)
Turnaround: 10~12 Business days.
Letterpress printing is a technique of relief printing using a printing press, a process by which many copies are produced by a repeated direct impression of an inked, raised surface against sheets or a continuous roll of paper.
- Pantone uncoated color only, no CMYK
Blind debossing is letterpress printing without ink and the depth of impression alone defines the artwork.
We use Oil-based Ink (Vanson) and polymer plates.
Foil stamping is using a heated plate to print metallic foil or pigment foil to the surface of the business card. Foils come in a wide selection of colors (Gold, Silver, Copper White, Black, Red, Blue, and Green).
- We require vector graphics with fonts converted to outlines
- Minimum font size is 6pt, and a minimum line weight is .25pt
- No large solid areas printing
- Edge painting is a process by which color is applied to the edges of business cards.
- We recommend Pantone uncoated ink color.