Creating a unique and eye-catching business card
Letterpress printing has been around for hundreds of years and yet remains one of the hottest trends in stationery. Letterpress business cards still have the ability to turn heads. Using the oldest form of printing to create memorable letterpress business cards can help beat off the competition.
Card stock: 100% Cotton CRANE'S LETTRA® Papers
Paper weight: 220lb / 600gsm
Printing: Letterpress or foil printing only (No CMYK)
Turnaround: 10~12 Business days.
Letterpress printing is a technique of relief printing using a printing press, a process by which many copies are produced by a repeated direct impression of an inked, raised surface against sheets or a continuous roll of paper.
- Pantone uncoated color only, no CMYK
Blind debossing is letterpress printing without ink and the depth of impression alone defines the artwork.
We use Oil-based Ink (Vanson) and polymer plates.
- If foil stamping or letterpress plate is over 3 square inches, we will charge an extra fee.
Foil stamping is using a heated plate to print metallic foil or pigment foil to the surface of the business card. Foils come in a wide selection of colors (Gold, Silver, Copper, White, Black, Red, Blue, and Green).
- We require vector graphics with fonts converted to outlines
- The minimum font size is 6pt, and the minimum line weight is .25pt
- No large solid areas of printing
- Edge painting is a process by which color is applied to the edges of business cards.
- We recommend Pantone's uncoated ink color.